Our Mission Statement
EIPmfg is a custom precision machine shop, specializing in the design, development and manufacture of custom tooling and associated components, and includes production machining and inspection.
History on the Company
EIPmfg, formerly known as Eddy Industrial Products, was founded in 1957 as a division of the Eddy Match Company. The function of this division was to develop and manufacture highly specialized machinery for the match industry and to service the associated companies in the Eddy Match group. When Eddy Match ceased production in 1998, the Eddy Industrial Products division was purchased by two local businessmen, Michael and Tim Harrington, who recognized the company’s potential for growth.
Eddy Industrial Products became EIP Mfg in September 1999, and moved to its current location on Cecelia Street in July 2000. Within 12 months of the move, EIP doubled its machining capacity and increased its work force by 70 per cent and extended it’s operating hours. EIP Mfg is a certified ISO 9001:2015 company with a broad customer base including the aerospace, automotive, and the nuclear industry.